Daughters are Great
Saturday, August 13, 2011
I'm In Trouble and I Don't Know Why
OK the title is a lie, I do kinda know why, but it's not fair. The world's not fair.
Karen and I went on the hCG Dieting Phase where we eat ~500 cals a day. However, I'd been doing the Primal Diet before this phase and realized I could do the Primal diet on the hCG Diet. What I do is eat my fruit during the day then eat my vegetables and protein at night a couple of hours apart. It's a very cut down Primal Diet but still the Primal Diet.
Anyway it looks like I've lost about 9 pounds the first week.
I'm starting to try and look at the connection between the water and BF%. There is obviously a connection between the two because when my BF is low the water percentage is high. One day this week lost 6 pounds in one day. When I checked the water it looks like I actually lost 4 pounds of water that day as well. That makes sense so I'm going to look at it a little closer.
I'm pretty sure that I have a hernia. My groin area was really hurting on Tuesday so I went into an urgent care facility to get a second opinion. The doctor didn't impress me very much but when I described my symptoms he said that it sounded like I had a hernia and gave me a referral to one of their doctors, but they gave me an appointment sometime in September, then I called my doctor and he referred me to a surgeon that I was able to get into next week. After sitting around on Tuesday I was feeling pretty good for the rest of the week, then I went over to Linda Bond's house with the Priest Quorum to help tear out her bathroom, and now I'm not feeling so good.
So that's about all that's happening, we're on the second phase of the diet and I think I've got a hernia.
Labels:
hGC diet,
Primal Diet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment