Let me start off by saying that apparently writing a blog and posting it is two different things. I wrote that last blog about how smart Mark was last week while he was still here, but didn’t realize that I hadn’t posted it.
This week I started doing my Turbulance Training (TT) program once again. This time I’m going to stay with it for the full six months – I hope. In the past it seems like I get sick and stop doing them around the 4th month or so pretty regularly. I’m hoping that the silver water and the allergy medicine will help me finish the series this time. Actually once I would have finished it, but I got towards the end and decided that it wasn’t good enough for me so I stopped TT and tried something else, then I got sick.
I had been exercising for a while, but all I’ve been doing was exercise bike riding, planks and push up. However, apparently that doesn’t help your quads when you start doing body weight squats. So my legs are mad at me.
I started on Monday and did the first days exercises, then I was so tired that I had a hard time even getting up on Tuesday and Wednesday. I did exercise again yesterday, but not all the sets, then today on Friday my legs were once again shot. I should start getting my endurance built up so that I can exercise more.
My BG was below 120 this whole week, after Sunday that is. It’s pretty apparent that exercise helps me keep the BG low, so as I get more endurance and can exercise harder I hope that I can get it even lower. Oh yeah and I hope that I lose weight because that helps keep the BG down as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment