Daughters are Great

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The blogs I like

I added some blogs that I like. They are all my family and they're great. The only one who is not a family member is Mild Manner Musings. That is a blog that is written by a nice person that I met on line. I love to learn about religions, all kinds of religions, and I believe that the best way to learn about religions is to talk to people who know about their religions. So I decided that I would go on line to talk about religions to other people. Unfortunately the best place to talk was a Christian Forum but they didn't accept Mormons as Christians. It was a little frustrating but I got on the site and decided that I should help defend Mormonism because people there were saying things about Mormons that were crazy. Chris was someone who treated Mormons pretty good and I always liked his comments, and then I came to really like his blogs, even though I don't agree with them all the time.

Nini's goal of blogging every day about what she's thankful for is very fun to follow. Her's is called Nichols and Dimes.

Kiki's is called Thoughts on Everything but Poop because her husband wrote a blog that was something about Poop so Kiki's was anti Poop. Her husbands blog is no more so I can't tell you what the name that inspired her was. Kiki is a great writer and I love it when she blogs about the greatest grandkids in the world.

Teda blogs occasionally and her's is a great blog as well. I love the name The Pfeil Files.

Actually all of my daughters new last names are fun to make a play on the name. Nini's and Teda's are pretty straight forward. I like to say things about Kiki's last name like "The Nields, kneeled in prayers." or something like that. I guess that they all think that they improved their last names over Evans. It's a little hard to do a play on the name of Evans.

The last blog is my sweet wifey's blog called Home Alone Mom. She's very glad though about Skype and phones because she talks to her daughters nearly every day. I'm very thankful for my wonderful wife and the fact that she is close to our daughters and stays close to them.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about everybody else, but when I was interviewing for a husband my first question was "Can my dad make fun of your last name?" I wouldn't want you to run out of fodder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice how you're always thinking of your Dad.


    LOL I couldn't write that with a straight face.

    ReplyDelete