Daughters are Great

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Too bad this was great

Mom sends out a recipe to everyone on her family email list.  Mostly she's sending things to her kids, who are now grown women, and they are crafty type things so I'm not that interested.  Anyway here's what she sent today.


Oven Fried Mustard Chicken

1 ¼ c Italian Bread Crumbs
½ Parmesan Cheese grated
½ c Dijon Mustard
6 skinless chicken breast halves

350 degrees.

Mix cheese and bread crumbs,

Put Dijon Mustard on chicken breasts, roll in crumbs and cheese.

Baking sheet lightly sprayed with oil.  Bake for 20 min or until chicken is done.


The she cooked this for us tonight for dinner.  I thought it was great.  After Mom was done with it she said that's the last time she's cooking it because she doesn't like the mustard that much.  I love it though.  I think I might rethink making the mustard BBQ sauce now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment